go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
I love someone who is an asswipe What now? I just can't figure it out Dont want to let you down What is it with me What this may seem ? Perfection of your face slows me down Rejoice and love yourself today It's been a year since. LOL Shut up. Dead and gone


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

idk
Thursday, October 31, 2013 @ 3:32 AM

whats the point of moving on if i still love you. You're insane. idek if i can change into anything else better now. I'm going to be busy. Thats for sure. But you, you will never be the sweet guy I once loved because all you going to do is complain about it. Maybe one day I will stop loving you but now is not the time.
I realize so many things now that I should have before. You changed. You're busy. You need to do anything and everything that doesnt got to do with me all the time. I was breathing down your neck. I was not an understanding person. I wasnt capable of comforting anyone who needs some word of wisdom or to even cheer you up. I was pretty much a useless girlfriend who probably thought of herself  more and I know why. Because I felt like you were the only person who could actually want to love me more than me. And I took that for granted. I had never loved myself enough to take care of myself. Thats why I needed you to love me pamper me. But look at us now. youre there trying to move on from me while talking to all these other girls. And me pretty much being upset with life. I've never been so low before and now I have hit rock bottom. You said you loved me a lil bit. Atleast I know you love me, but its not the same. I dont attempt to make you fall in love with me yet because I have not learn to take care of myself or love myself yet to be able to take care of you or love you just as much. Maybe Idk whats the meaning of love. And maybe I should stop finding for it. I should busy myself with work while I wait for you to come around once again. Which probably wont happen again. I hope to see you again one day.