go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Rejoice and love yourself today It's been a year since. LOL Shut up. Dead and gone How do you describe a feeling ? Something about Reasure me It Stops Today Sinking Shop thoughts


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Perfection of your face slows me down
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 @ 12:14 AM



Hi , the picture above is taken from tumblr. And hey ! Its June. It was my boyfriend's birthday..... YAY ! LOL ok , I is now not really having much life. Cause I have plans that are basically unplanned. LOL So complicating. And I'm still with the same noob cause noob is noob. and he is now old. LOL no matter how old he is, I love him. I guess ? Can it be defined as love ? LOL WTV. I HATE PIMPLES. I hate ... me. Sometimes, but I love me most of the time. SO FUCKYEAH. OK, bye !

I hate how other typical girls become so.... slutty. Stop it.
I hate how they say they hate their ex but they still love them and they lie.
LIARS. BITCHES . -.- I hate liars. At least my hips don't lie, like theirs. ZZZZ merepek kepe. And what ? They putting #this at fb.... I was like... The fuckkk ? Perangai ... salah tempat ok ! Its for twitter. Twitter is twitter and facebook is facebook. FUCKING FACE-BOOK IS DIFFERENT FROM TWITTER