go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
It Stops Today Sinking Shop thoughts I always have to smile Mission Accomplished Ramen Going crazy My Boook♥ We can dance, until we die Buff-lords ♥


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Reasure me
Monday, October 4, 2010 @ 4:39 PM


(1)
Something I feel I need to say . I feel heartbroken in many ways. I know that a heart can't break because its not solid. But then , I feel like its sinking or tearing apart. The more I come to think of it , the more I love him. I think what's end has end and I cant do anything to take it back. Sigh , " Let me face it with you " . You've yet to prove that to me , I am here going through all the problems myself. I just love the way you lie . How many times do you want to lie to me ? Can't you understand ? I've yet to start a new because you kept coming round. Telling me this and that. Sometimes I hate you but I don't want to complain. I am scared you'd walk away. Still your in my heart and your the only one. Whenever you said all those stuff to me , I believed you but I am not convinced because whatever your doing just dont show. I find it so hard to like/love anyone else to the fullest because you said this and that. I guess you just don't know , I am actually waiting for you. I know its too pathetic for me to wait for you. The saddest thing is , while I was waiting for you , you were with someone else. If you dont love me , say it , I'll forget about you
(2)
I feel so sorry for you . I don't have any feeling for us to be more than friends because I'm unable to forget someone . You keep trying to convince me . Why ? Why aren't you giving up like the rest ? Are you serious enough to even wait ? We don't even talk in school anymore because you confesed , such an idiot you are. The silly thing is , you were always there when I am sad and you never fail to text . Why ? Flooding my inbox everyday. Sigh , you hillybilly.