go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
We can dance, until we die Buff-lords ♥ Forgotten Living Curly Baby Superman Facts Boy Like ? I float on Cloud 9 In all my life


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

My Boook♥
Tuesday, September 7, 2010 @ 6:46 PM

love Pictures, Images and Photos


The book I've been waiting for about a month is finally here. The book is that book , the one in the picture. Thanks to mum's friend which is staying in the USA to ship it here. I am so thankful omg , I can't find this book in Singapore or to put it in away , I didn't find it because of my laziness. Huhu~ Yes yes , finally something to read about when I am bored and when the world has become nothing but silence and dust. Wooo , well I am much of confused because I dont know where or who my book titled " nobody heard me cry" is with , any idea ? Anyway, my book is not a hard cover like the picture above and its smaller as I expected it to be. Mine is small and the cover is so flexible that its TOO flexible but its alright . I am so gonna read it now .