go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Facts Boy Like ? I float on Cloud 9 In all my life Its a wonderful world ♥. Sob Sob Ready or not Denying It went ,TCHOUK. Your a playboy


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Superman
Monday, August 30, 2010 @ 9:36 PM


So why do I disappear when you come near,
It makes me feel so small,
Why do I blow my lines, most every time,
Like I got no chance at all,


OMFG , I like this guy again hahaha. His homeroom is next to mine. Sigh , always taking my breath away. So cute , sexy lips. He keeps blowing my mind . Ever since last year. Sigh , I am always delusion-ing myself. I can never have him D: I don't know why. But he is so fuggin cute that I am gonna die looking at him :P I can't believe I've never told anybody that I like this guy ever since last year. HAHAHAHAH. Uhggggg, I can brag on and on and on about how he blows my mind. How he takes my breath away . How he can make me feel excited. How he can make me go retardedly go day dreaming. But , I only like this guy. I hope its nothing else.