go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
I float on Cloud 9 In all my life Its a wonderful world ♥. Sob Sob Ready or not Denying It went ,TCHOUK. Your a playboy Baby theres a shark in the water My hair


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Boy Like ?
Sunday, August 29, 2010 @ 4:06 PM


Sigh , I want to go out and eat sushi . I want to go out shopping. I want a leather jacket . So many wants but nothing I am doing is making me closer to get it.

Other girls dream of having a handsome boyfriend. I dream of having a boyfriend that can sing, dance and someone who I can be myself with(I also want him to be strong). Haha , Can't seem to find the right one. The ones I've been with wasn't even close to that.

One day me and Dayah going to make Cream Cheese Cake together ^^