go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Boy Like ? I float on Cloud 9 In all my life Its a wonderful world ♥. Sob Sob Ready or not Denying It went ,TCHOUK. Your a playboy Baby theres a shark in the water


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Facts
Sunday, August 29, 2010 @ 9:06 PM



I am admitting that ;
  1. I still love `M , sorry everyone . I lied . I am trying to get over him. Please help me too.
  2. I dyed my hair.
  3. I didn't puasa for 4days for no valid reason .
  4. I feel anti-social
  5. I hate my fat god brother and I want to ignore him until he leaves this school.
  6. I have Cancer
  7. I am not rich
  8. I am spoilt
  9. I am ugly
  10. I am boring
  11. I lied about number 6.
  12. I love my Brother Bear too much that I keep thinking he is my boyfriend
  13. I miss Lisa Ervina
  14. I hate ART &F&N
  15. I can't cook nor bake well
  16. I never ever French Kissed any guy in my whole life
  17. I easily fall for guys who are there for me when I am sad
  18. I get irritated when I think about the past
  19. I regret being in this school once in awhile
  20. I love Merak Kayangan
  21. I am scared of some of the Malaydancers
  22. I am scared of the sec ones
  23. I am scared of boys
  24. I love to be treated as a baby
  25. I lie to myself everyday
  26. I am bad at dancing , but I want to atleast try to make it better
  27. I am not perfect
  28. I am desperately waiting for my Prince Happy
  29. I think and miss my EX , once in awhile
  30. I don't know how to attract boys.