go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Living Curly Baby Superman Facts Boy Like ? I float on Cloud 9 In all my life Its a wonderful world ♥. Sob Sob Ready or not


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Forgotten
Friday, September 3, 2010 @ 2:09 PM


Hello , Sigh I am so friggin sad. I didnt attend to school. WTF la ! Idk who to blame , either myself or the maid. Because I cant remember what happened in the morning when its time for me to go to school. I only know I woke up to Fatihah's text message. Sigh , sorry tak reply. Then like at 11 I woke up because Khairul text me. He also never go to school. Haha , texted with him for awhile then layan my dad as he complains about Facebook. You and I for sure know what is it to complain about else than my mummy. I hate to mention this but I agree with dad , she's too much and there IS something fishy she's hiding from us. It bothers me as much as how it bothers my dad because I still need my mother's attention and Love . I am a spoilt child so I need it more. Plus , being the youngest sucks like alot. MY sisters wont always be home and I go home to an empty house excepts for the maid , lulu , lula & cats. I can't even have quality time with her , she's always with her iphone 24/7 . wth la.