go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Forgotten Living Curly Baby Superman Facts Boy Like ? I float on Cloud 9 In all my life Its a wonderful world ♥. Sob Sob


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Buff-lords ♥
Sunday, September 5, 2010 @ 1:37 AM



My husband and I have been calling hunks , Buff-lord. No , not buffalo . :P

Hohoooooooooo , just now - but if you were to actually care about the time , it was yesterday- I went to Sentosa , Resort World. Heeeeeehe, OMFG I gotta say its like your in Gold Coast but the weather is hotter and the people around you aren't white and blonde hair-ed. I must admit , I got over-excited there. Spoiled my image as I was actually using high-heels -iknow , wtf right ?- sigh D: Ohyeaaah , I forgot to mention whythefuck I was there for. I was there for a ridiculously stupid cool show, Voyage De La Vi. I was sitting at row 'I' It was alittle close but I want to sit near the middle. VIP sits would be wonderful, but tikets were given to mum from her "friend". Before stepping in the auditorium , went to Hersheys -OMG , chocolate galore- after that smelled the awesome caramel scent and the next thing I know dad bought for me popcorn. The shop next to hersheys. Baaaaaaaaaaaaah , with this sweet tooth I got , I am gonna have a bag tooth ache and diabetes.HAAAAHHAAA. Okay about Voyage De La Vi , its a show about a guy finding his yada yada yada yada. He singing and singing and then this flexible kid come and show off his moves and bring the singing guy to idk where. And then he met the Gay king lantern or whatever and then yada yada yada. He had lesson one about iduntknow what shit , but they had this dragon thing. So aerobics thingy , swinging and swinging. Then people came doing trampoline aerobics stufff . fuuuuh ~ I must say the men/boys are so buff , you can see it through their costumes. and then the singin guy had to learn lots of stuff which I forgot much of it. Haaaaaaaaaaha, I cant take my eyes off the guys , omg so friggin buff lorhhhhh. Okahy. I dont want to shit crap here. so , bye ^^