go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Shop thoughts I always have to smile Mission Accomplished Ramen Going crazy My Boook♥ We can dance, until we die Buff-lords ♥ Forgotten Living


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Sinking
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ 9:41 PM

Hello , Currently so pissed with my own life . Its unfortunately confusing ! First there is Mr. Mayonaise and then comes Mr. GongGong. Uhggg , so idk what to do with them . I feel like running away and get hit with a car just to get amnesia and start a new. Idk why everyone is making such a fuss about me piercing my tongue again. Its not like as if it was my first time or what tawu, and i know its stupid but I didnt get so many comments about my piercing last year but this year it was like a hit song , on the top of the music chart or what shit. the funny thing is I kinda know who cares and who doesnt , huhuhahahhehe . This month , I learnt alot of stuff ! How to put on a fake smile , fake laughter , to tell the truth at the right time, to lie , to give in , to fight back, to hide and to show up and lastly to act. I won't tell you when I did this and what sitation it was. Like i said previously , this world is too small for me to share my stuff here. And btw , about those two men . I'll just say facts , and dont tell you which one did that. (1) this guy , is so sweet and the fact that I love him too makes me feel guilty . But if its really a true feeling , I will give it a chance . Like mr.Soap used to tell me " when the particular person broke your trust , don't be afraid to trust them once again " But idk why , I get this sinking feeling in my chest and sick stomach when I come to think of it. (2) He is random but always there to cheer me up .