go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
It's been a year since. LOL Shut up. Dead and gone How do you describe a feeling ? Something about Reasure me It Stops Today Sinking Shop thoughts I always have to smile


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Rejoice and love yourself today
Monday, March 21, 2011 @ 12:41 PM

Hi . supp ?LOL k. uhhhhh. Hi. HAHAHAHA omg idk how to blog anymo. Errr , dead blog right ? No one stalks me anymore righttt? Ok good. I am bored at home , not doing anything. So I decided to blog after idk how many months. Dad just forwarded me a text that he received from school. Noob sia school now. Need to send SMS. Report spam then you know. So irritating. I so hard working come to school for 4 weeks with out absence ! CANNOT GIVE A LONGGER BREAK MEH ? one week with practice and homeworks. Might as well dont give any holiday right ? WHATS THE DIFFERENCE. next time just say "DIE & SUFFER DURING YOUR HOLIDAYS , STUDENTS !" instead of saying " ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS, STUDENTS !" -.- always want cheat my feelings. Like the teachers day also. Tell us to run then can celebrate. wth siaaa. School noob , but I want to be clever and maybe go to university. Although it may seem impossible for now. with this one U grade; CH.

K all of that dont matter anymore. I'll just ask this question to whomever is reading. What would you do to help your parents who're fighting and are on the verge a divorce ? What would you do if the matter got worst ? What would you say to console them ? What can you probably do to try to help although you know you have to concentrate on studies ? LOL so sentimental. I'm just asking , its not like theres anything going on or what.

KBAI.