go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Shut up. Dead and gone How do you describe a feeling ? Something about Reasure me It Stops Today Sinking Shop thoughts I always have to smile Mission Accomplished


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

It's been a year since. LOL
Saturday, January 1, 2011 @ 4:29 PM



Hey blog , Supp yo ?
HAPPPY NEW YEAR , GONG XI FA CHAI. K, just want to update because it new year. Maybe updating in july ? K , I have braces on , for those who don't know. -Pfft, nooob- Let me brag about what happened. I start to dress up like the age I'm supposed to dress. I wonder what's in the Adult Shop. I realize going out, $10 is never enough. Even though I had 1 best-friend last year and lost her , This year I gained 3 best-friends who knows me best. To look around , I may have no friends but CCA is forever there for you to cheer you up. There's no such thing as a loner and nobody cares. Sometime You just have to open your eyes to realize these little things. Yeah , and I'm truly In Love with someone whom I never expect to fall for. People say he flirts but he never flirt with me. It's more like his been there for me. Well , my boy best-friend . You'll always be my boy best-friend. And now I shall go and shit bricks.
GOOODBYE SUCKA.