go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Dead and gone How do you describe a feeling ? Something about Reasure me It Stops Today Sinking Shop thoughts I always have to smile Mission Accomplished Ramen


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Shut up.
Sunday, November 21, 2010 @ 7:25 PM




Hello ! Just to tell people that I'm more active in Tumblr (click the word tumblr la =_=) Bye !