go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Reasure me It Stops Today Sinking Shop thoughts I always have to smile Mission Accomplished Ramen Going crazy My Boook♥ We can dance, until we die


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Something about
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 @ 8:53 PM



I miss nyeeeekkkk -my cat name is actually Whiskers but because of his voice family calls him nyek- ): I feeel so lonely , if takde kawan takpe la ! This one my bestcat leave me you know ? Boyfriend pun kadangkadang takboleh harap . I only harapkan M.D , Family and few friends. Idw to be in same class with 'them' . Anw , tmrow last EOYE paper , Maths p2 . I've been spending time alot with express and A1 students than my own class. Hahaha awesome laaa ! \m/ Confirmm I wont turn up for the last day of school or is it the dayyy of class outing ? I dont remember . but i wont turn up . Class ? To hell with it. I know I am so mean and all but wth la. Im a fish out of water. Nasib got some people who could cheer me up. I duno la whooo , but go la somebody. (:
I am more active in tumblr laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D