go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Something about Reasure me It Stops Today Sinking Shop thoughts I always have to smile Mission Accomplished Ramen Going crazy My Boook♥


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

How do you describe a feeling ?
Thursday, October 14, 2010 @ 10:23 PM



I dont knooooooow what to do with my feelings I can like go absolutely crazy with these confusing feelings. Tomorrow no school \m/ ! I am going to sleep till 12 plus plus if there isnt any Malaydance . Weeee ~ Today spent my after exam time with ammy and yasmin. I brought my camera so we took few pictures because my camera battery is empty . Epic failure. -.- It was f full lor lastnight. Damn youu. And this past few days there are mosquitos flying around in my house and it keeps sucking my blood. F lor , -.-