go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
Perfection of your face slows me down Rejoice and love yourself today It's been a year since. LOL Shut up. Dead and gone How do you describe a feeling ? Something about Reasure me It Stops Today Sinking


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

What this may seem ?
Monday, June 27, 2011 @ 10:04 PM

I'm sad. I'm insanely sad, probably cause of my period. It just sucks cause I have to feel so small. Why does she only wants money ? SO MUCH MONEY ? Who is he to you? HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE FOR US! WAKE UP WAKE UP! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? Why did you have to ask? Its the fact right ? You mad? YOU MAD AT ME ? You mad at dad!? ARE YOU FUCKING MAD AT US? WHY ! WHY! WHY! SEDAR LA DIRI KAU TU ! KENAPE KAU NAK BUAT KITE HIDUP SENSARE? KENAPA?! APA? NAK HIDUP BALIK? HIDUP APA SIA? HIDUP BARU KAU ,YOU MEAN? Don't lie to me :( STOP lying to me. whyyyy aree you so angry .. Why am I so sad. why do I feel like crying. why must I even mention this ? I should be studying.