go ahead and leave, there's nothing left to loose.

Profile
Get to know me

Diny Romano,
That's my big name, as you can see. Its easy to pronounce , just blurt it out. 180696

Facebook Twitter Tumblr




Tagboard
Chat it up




Linkage
The many exits

Amirah Arinah Dayah Dini Emmy Farisah Fatihah Gurpreet Icah Nadiah. Nanaa Nadia Roszima Sarrah Sarah E Shaira Sari Sofia Syaza
Wanie


Archives
Way long before

Previous Posts:
What is it with me What this may seem ? Perfection of your face slows me down Rejoice and love yourself today It's been a year since. LOL Shut up. Dead and gone How do you describe a feeling ? Something about Reasure me


Credits
a way to give back

Skin and banner by Gabby! Raw image from kseoul. Date header inspired by swsfen! Inspiration from image and mymostloved (Denise!)

Dont want to let you down
Monday, June 3, 2013 @ 10:31 PM


 I hate this feeling. . How can anyone be this way? How is it possible that I actually love a person who do all the stuff I hate and Im fine. where I do the same he reacts like im not his significant other. I cant be overprotrective whereas he can. All I want were acts of kindness or atleast some sweet gesture as a boyfriend but I get none but vulgars and nagging on how  unreasonable it is. I cant ask to be pampered. I feel so fucking envious with all the couples around me. I feel single ,why? I feel sooooo in a primary school relationship which only heapens in internet. Which is that mine doesnt even exist online. You want me to be all perfect and be understanding over you.What about me? I am unreasonable. stupid. pathetic. everything i did to you 1 year ago is now annoying. Maybe this shows how much I actually have to leave. I cant believe I'm still here sitting infront of this screeen crying over boys and heartaches. Never have I ever been this desperate for affection from a boy. I dont even think he understand it. Yes, Im childish but Im like this cause I cant do it with mum or pet. I dont have both with me rn. LIKE I DONT HAVE THEM WIMME IN THIS HOUSE. I have to be an adult and all. Its like when I'm not opened to you, you get mad and when I'm now an opened book you find me rather boring and try to close me shut. Lock me out. Only to find me when you need me in somany ways I can never explain. I try so much but youre not making it easier for me. I really fucking miss our honeymoon period. I thought that you would actually accept me the way I am. but I have obviously thought wrong. Evertime I try to connect the stuff or redo the stuff we did last time you get so annoyed. Im so frustrated. Why cant it be like last time. Just becaue of khai? that happened about 2 and a half years ago. Just because I dont want to tell you. I didnt tell you cause I didnt want you to leave me. All i asked was a boyfriend figure, a sweet one for once. Atleast show me that the guy I fell in love with is still in that thick skinned body of yours? Why do you have to be so cold towards me. Yes I know so many things I did made u upset. But so many times I faught with family for you. Yes you stick with me but u didnt have to face the people everyday. I dont want your money. I just want your time. Fetch me from school. Surprise me or something. I even had to ask to be fetched from school on valentines day. It was simple yet you couldnt do it. Whats worst is that it was valentines day. I had to watch my friend get balloons flowers and gifts from their significant other where as mine? I had to go through the day with people hugging and kissing and shit alone. You dk how it felt cause u were home asleep. Tired from idk what. You say youre tired everyday. Me? Im stuck in a course i dont know. Do things I hate most. Crack my brain to draw things on autocad cause its not like paint its some fucking complex shit. I learn maths that I didnt learn during secondary school. use a huge fucking drill. walk ard the school. fuck you your school is not as big as mine. Listen to teacher talk stuff. I am at the point of denial. I dont study and cant do anything. Dyou know how discoraging it is to be at the point of not knowing shit in class. I seriously want to quit. but I'm trying my best not to because if I quit I wasted my time. My half of the year. Everynight I think to myself why cant things be easy on me. I have exams on septmber if I dont pass I hv to stay back. Another waste of time. What makes u think I'm going through my life like eating a piece of cake? you dont even know it that I'm thinking of quiting school rn. Cause youre so full of yourself. I cant even have a joke on you and you become so mad and start blaming me. If I could I want to quit my life as well but I cant cause I'm not even spiritually strong to die. I have no goods in me. The last thing I need is you calling me selfish. You are my boyfriend why cant i be asking for something sweet or do something funny to you. Sometimes I wish you would leave me so that I can atleast move on. Or I wish I could have the balls to leave you to see whether you would come after me or just let me be. From that is the only way I know how much I mean to you cause theres not really much to hang to. I am still here probably because I hope too highly of you. Now youve changed I dont feel the need of being anywhere near you anymore. Youre not my boyfriend. Youre not my bestfriend. i dont want to know you anymore. I dont want to cry every week. I dont want to be unable to say my thoughts even if its over small matters. I have feelings. why cant I tell anymore. I thought you could be different from everyone. As much as  I could I dw to count on you anymore, I think from now on I'll love you a little less. hope a little less. stop dreaming that you could be that same guy again. I know for sure that I'm not going to marry you. If I'm going to marry you, it must be that guy i fell in love with not with this inconsistant cold boy. You broke your promises.  So many. I've been foolish enough to let you be in my life for so long.